Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My first Blog.


I finally broke down and got a BloG. Mostly because I can not keep up with my written journal. Ever since I filled up my last sketch book, I can not commit to a new journal. So maybe this will be it. The new journal I have been searching for. Somewhere where I can collect my thoughts. And not loose them. I can capture and record ideas before they cross over the boarder. And be lost forever. Its a place where I can post and collect my inspiration. Although I'm not sure how I feel about this blog being infinite. I can never finish it, close it, and stack it on my shelf. Call it a day. Yet it will always be floating in space around me. The space of the Internet. What ever that is. 

But on another note, I feel as if the big bang is happening inside my head. Brain tissue is everywhere. Blow away. Lost. confused. But so Excited. For the first time I feel like I am in the right place. Fallowing the right path. I just hope I can stay on this path. Although stops are acceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment